Click here to begin the WCPG 2013 Conference Evaluation and CME attestation.
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Essential Areas and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education through the joint sponsorship of USF Health and International Society of Psychiatric Genetics. USF Health is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
USF Health designates this live activity for a maximum of 32.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
There will be a $40.00 charge for scientific registrants to obtain CME credits.
Attendees who want CME credit must complete the congress evaluation at the conclusion of the event and attest to the sessions they attended.
Only physicians (MDs, DOs and those with equivalent medical degrees from another country) may be awarded AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ .
As a result of participating in this activity, participants should be able to:
- Analyze research consensus about how psychiatric disorders are inherited.
- Correlate morbid risk and the development of specific psychiatric disease when other family members have the illness.
- Assess latest gene findings that have been replicated.
- Utilize genetic testing on patients.
- Illustrate language used in psychiatric genetic studies.